KeyShot Network Rendering – Your CPU-Fast-Track
You work with KeyShot, but you lack the necessary render performance to create high-quality renderings and animations? No problem! We offer you a powerful Keyshot Renderfarm with up to 224 cores, which implements your projects quickly, uncomplicatedly and professionally.
Reliable render power from Germany
- Location Germany
- up to 224 Cores
- fair fixed prices
- English-speaking service and support
Stress with the deadline?
With the KeyShot Network Rendering from supaCGI you save time, money and nerves with your KeyShot renderings. You can focus on your design while we sort out the rendering. Make your deadline our project.
We don’t send you to a distant service hotline. With us, your projects are individually sorted out by highly qualified 3D specialists.
8 Core Ryzen 7 5700X
The AMD Ryzen 7 5700X is a powerful 8-core processor. With a base clock rate of 3.8 GHz and a boost clock rate of up to 4.6 GHz, this processor offers excellent performance for applications such as gaming, video editing and CPU rendering. With a processor of this performance class, editing complex KeyShot scenes is no problem.
32 Core Threadripper Pro 5975WX
The AMD Threadripper Pro 5975WX is a high-end desktop processor for professional applications. It has a total of 32 cores and 64 threads that enable it to deliver incredible computing power for compute-intensive tasks such as 3D rendering, simulations and scientific calculations. A large part of the workstations at supaCGI is equipped with the outstanding performance of this high-end processor.
224 Core Network Rendering
supaCGI bundles the complete performance of all available workstations via the in-house KeyShot Network Rendering. Individual frames of an animation or image areas of extremely large-format motifs are distributed to up to 20 slaves. Thanks to the efficient distribution via Ethernet, your jobs can be rendered up to 28 times faster*. The rendering process is carried out and monitored 100% locally. No cloud rendering.
*in relation to the 8 core Ryzen 7 5700X
Checklist for the KeyShot Network Rendering
- Please send your detailed production request to info@supaCGI.com
- estimated number of frames to be rendered, resolution, deadline, etc.
- ideally, send us a meaningful test file directly
- for large data files, please use www.supacgi.wetransfer.com
- please package the test file as KSP (KeyShot Package)
- please provide us with your contact details in case of queries
- supaCGI will check your production request free of charge and without obligation.
- in case of any queries, our production team will contact you personally
- as soon as the scope of the rendering has been determined, you will receive a corresponding fixed price offer
- once the costs have been approved, 100% of the order sum becomes payable
- at the same time, please send your final render file to www.supacgi.wetransfer.com
- Your KSP should only contain the camera and lighting situation to be rendered
- immediately after receipt of payment your project will be sent to the KeyShot Network Rendering
- from now on you can look forward to the delivery on the agreed date
Our team of experts is available to you personally at any time on +49 5485 99790-40.
supaCGI – Your KeyShot renderfarm for high-quality renderings and animations.